BojoNegoro Forum Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEBAS TAPI SOPAN

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Latest topics
» salam knal
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am by w2n4559

» nordic naturals fish oil
Hello there Everyone EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm by Tamu

» Lortuss Drug Screen
Hello there Everyone EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 am by Tamu

» Dating willow river. Dating fancy gap.
Hello there Everyone EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 am by Tamu

» Hardly as tatty as warez
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm by Tamu

» Integrative Medicine Physician Center Harrisburg
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm by Tamu

» I think this is what you need
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm by Tamu

» cod meds online tramadol ultram
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am by Tamu

» This forum assist me thanks
Hello there Everyone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am by Tamu

Top posters
dejavu
Hello there Everyone I_vote_lcapHello there Everyone I_voting_barHello there Everyone I_vote_rcap 
Ayik
Hello there Everyone I_vote_lcapHello there Everyone I_voting_barHello there Everyone I_vote_rcap 
aynun
abbassanjaya
awanboy
moon.light
koyenk
aden13
paul_gilbert
joko susilo

Hello there Everyone

Go down 
PengirimMessage
draineni
Tamu
Anonymous

Hello there Everyone Empty
PostSubyek: Hello there Everyone   Hello there Everyone EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

Greetings Everyone, Just registered with bojonegoro.forumid.net. I'm hoping this is the appropriate place to discuss our olpinions as well as the views. However is " is the most suitable place to post off topic? When we discuss about safe intercourse we do not indicate to kill the passion and intimacy from your living. It basically means preventing and defending you from the sexually transmitted disorders and decreasing the threat of acquiring the infection. Protected intercourse safeguards you against unintended pregnancy and some frequent STDs that can be transmitted in the course of intercourse, for illustration chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted generally by means of vaginal or anal intercourse not having a condom. Risk-free intercourse stops you from sexually transmitted ailments and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a chance of HIV infection. You can significantly decrease the danger issue of acquiring HIV infection by way of sexual intercourse by being aware of and practicing safer intercourse. HIV infection is distribute by way of physique fluids these kinds of as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual things to do that incorporate direct get hold of with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are risky and can cause HIV infection. When intercourse partner just take precautions it minimizes the possibility of immediate get hold of with these fluids and make sex safer. Risk-free sex is crucial so as to secure both the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted ailments. Consequently it is vital for the partners to sit with each other and examine what birth manage procedures they would choose for. It is also essential to go over if either of the spouse is at a danger of an STDs. Despite the fact that it is a delicate and hard concern to converse on nonetheless it is necessary. Therefore it is extremely important to glimpse for the correct moment to speak on the theme. It is also critical to be straightforward with each and every other and equally vital to be frank with every single other. If any of the partners is sexually contaminated then he or she must be bold sufficient to notify it to the spouse and consider needed precautions. Commonly individuals hesitate and do not tell their sex partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is truly a heinous crime. The two the couples must sit together and make choices as to what precautions they are heading to get. There are a number of birth control choices. Amid the numerous options the use of condoms is a excellent option as they are hugely efficient if employed appropriately. They give more than 90% defense versus sexually transmitted ailments. The condoms have other advantages like as they do not need a prescription and are easily obtainable at the drug shops and vending devices. There are other alternative that as well can be utilized like the capsule, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are successful in avoiding pregnancy but the DO NOT protect against STDs. Safer intercourse implies staying remaining nutritious and currently being sensible ample to defend and avoid from unplanned pregnancy and sexual conditions. It usually means making the most of sex to the fullest and at the identical time showing respect and treatment for each other. Safe sex is significant as well-being comes over satisfaction and we owe a responsibility in direction of are partners and the society. | Almost three-four a long time ago, persons would have sex with multiple partners without having worrying about lethal disorders. They would not even use condoms. Even so, immediately after the spread of fatal sicknesses like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and comparable infections, folks have turn into more worried about sexually transmitted disorders (STDs). In this post, we want to see how protected is what we call safe-intercourse? It is just about impossible to steer clear of sex and for that reason we want to learn about attainable risks of it. We will know about dangers and attainable workarounds to limit these threats. Numerous individuals believe that that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equal to making use of a condom. Sadly the understanding is not appropriate and this form of assumption could even enhance the spread of sexually transmitted illnesses. Men and women could think they have insured on their own against STDs with a condom and contain themselves with unsafe partners. Condoms are not a hundred% reliable. They could possibly break and lead to pregnancy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Hello there Everyone
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
BojoNegoro Forum Free :: Teknologi :: Komputer :: Games-
Navigasi: