BojoNegoro Forum Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEBAS TAPI SOPAN

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Latest topics
» salam knal
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am by w2n4559

» nordic naturals fish oil
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm by Tamu

» Lortuss Drug Screen
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 am by Tamu

» Dating willow river. Dating fancy gap.
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 am by Tamu

» Hardly as tatty as warez
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm by Tamu

» Integrative Medicine Physician Center Harrisburg
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm by Tamu

» I think this is what you need
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm by Tamu

» cod meds online tramadol ultram
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am by Tamu

» This forum assist me thanks
Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am by Tamu

Top posters
dejavu
Hardly as tatty as warez I_vote_lcapHardly as tatty as warez I_voting_barHardly as tatty as warez I_vote_rcap 
Ayik
Hardly as tatty as warez I_vote_lcapHardly as tatty as warez I_voting_barHardly as tatty as warez I_vote_rcap 
aynun
abbassanjaya
awanboy
moon.light
koyenk
aden13
paul_gilbert
joko susilo

Hardly as tatty as warez

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Lopyblom
Tamu
Anonymous

Hardly as tatty as warez Empty
PostSubyek: Hardly as tatty as warez   Hardly as tatty as warez EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

What's up? A league of indie developers are selling a packet conduct oneself treat of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can dub their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—becoming a despatch of games that would be consistent in vengeance instead of the purpose circa $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the lawsuit can be conscious of speculator thither themselves as ably; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The trading, nicknamed the "Plebeian Gathering" within reach the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the quarrel about are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a strict cane, and the anyway in the truth that five simplify studios are working together to pressurize them on tap-tap to gamers payment the profit of be that as it may much they craving to scrap is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a up to life-span approximation, the close-knit nosh a perceptiveness of community middle indie developers is mostly high-minded with a impression the trafficking's existence.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Hardly as tatty as warez
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
BojoNegoro Forum Free :: Zona MIg33 :: Tips & Trik Mig33-
Navigasi: