BojoNegoro Forum Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEBAS TAPI SOPAN

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Latest topics
» salam knal
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am by w2n4559

» nordic naturals fish oil
I think this is what you need EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm by Tamu

» Lortuss Drug Screen
I think this is what you need EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 am by Tamu

» Dating willow river. Dating fancy gap.
I think this is what you need EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 am by Tamu

» Hardly as tatty as warez
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm by Tamu

» Integrative Medicine Physician Center Harrisburg
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm by Tamu

» I think this is what you need
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm by Tamu

» cod meds online tramadol ultram
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am by Tamu

» This forum assist me thanks
I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am by Tamu

Top posters
dejavu
I think this is what you need I_vote_lcapI think this is what you need I_voting_barI think this is what you need I_vote_rcap 
Ayik
I think this is what you need I_vote_lcapI think this is what you need I_voting_barI think this is what you need I_vote_rcap 
aynun
abbassanjaya
awanboy
moon.light
koyenk
aden13
paul_gilbert
joko susilo

I think this is what you need

Go down 
PengirimMessage
bigoorbi
Tamu
Anonymous

I think this is what you need Empty
PostSubyek: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello. Thanks for the help. I tried everything but still giving me errors.I eventually just put it into Shrink and burned it at 64% compression to fit a 4.7gb disc. The problem is that when I put the dvd back-up into dvd player it does not play. I have to click the MENU funtion a couple of times before i can access title menu.Then I can play the movie no problem.....Will try RipItForME.Originally posted by alkohol:@wired_What version is your DVDFAB Decrytper? Try to rip with the latest 3.0.3.5 or 3.0.3.6Beta to see if it helps. As for VobBlanker, try these settings in prior to process/clean/blank with VobBlanker.* open up VobBlanker* click MORE button under "Remove PUOPs in IFOs", then tick on the following settings:* both "Fix always VOB SYNCI/SRI pointer in Titles & Menus"* "Reorder VID/CID sequence if needed"* use blank cells in unreference "middle" ones* use blank cells in unreference "last" ones* Renumber VID/CID* Update STC* Then click "Save to Registry", and "Apply", then EXIT from there* Now go to FILE, then "VOBs Full Scan" <<==== this will scan the full movie (more safer), once scanning is done, click PROCESS!! as usual.If that doesn't help, the disc is defected (bad pressed), Sony is getting tougher and more nastier now, try to exchange it or simply use "RipIt4Me".
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

I think this is what you need
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
BojoNegoro Forum Free :: Entertainment :: Selebritis-
Navigasi: